Now is the time to convert to LED
before incentives expire in 2014.
For businesses and institutions upgrading their lighting and energy systems there are incentives available from Ameren through 2014. The BizSavers® program offers cash incentives for virtually any cost-effective energy efficiency project including LED lighting. Hundreds of thousands of dollars in incentives are available to commercial and institutional customers. As an “ACT on Energy” partner with Ameren, we can guide you through the incentive process to save you paperwork, time, money and energy.
Commercial and Residential Applications
Features and Benefits
- Immediate reduction of power consumption from much lower wattage requirements = lower utility bills.
- Easily dimmable using occupancy and daylight sensors resulting in additional energy savings.
- Reduce cooling loads since light projected from LEDs produce no heat.
- Instant-on, no flicker, and no buzzing noise.
Maintenance and Safety
- LED life is projected to be from 35,000 to 50,000 hours, compared to 750 to 2,000 hours for an incandescent bulb, 8,000 to 10,000 hours for a compact fluorescent and 20,000 to 30,000 hours for a linear fluorescent bulb reducing change out and maintenance costs.
- Lower recycling costs. No disposal of hazardous bulbs and ballasts.
- No change of ballast required.
- No breakable glass or filaments. LEDs highly resistant to shock and vibration.
- Better color rendering for security cameras compared to low-pressure sodium lighting.
- Presently, 25% of U.S. electricity use is for lighting. LEDs require less electricity to operate resulting in reduced emissions and better air quality.
- LED Lighting is non-toxic and contains no mercury, lead, or cadnuim, and is recyclable.
- Full cut-off features produce no light pollution and complies with DARK SKY initiatives.